Party Hard but Not Loud
Do you feel that the party scene no longer has anything new and exciting to offer? Maybe you’re feeling out of it or are just bored of the usual party scene. Well, a revolution in the party scene is coming. It’s fun and innovative; it’s silent disco! Yes, there is such a thing as a silent party. Companies such as @ CAPACITY offer silent disco parties to club, events and even weddings. Silent discos are quickly becoming the rage.
To those who walk into a silent party, they may be weirded out at first. They will see people dancing but without any music. Some of them singing but to totally different songs and most of them seem to be dancing to different beats. It’s a different yet exhilarating experience. For those who have yet to experience this revolutionary party trend, here are a few reasons why you should try it out for yourself:
- You won’t have to endure too loud music – Some people just can’t tolerate music that is too loud. One good thing about silent disco and silent headphones is that you can adjust the volume to a level that is tolerable to you. If you need to listen to what a friend is saying, you can simply take the headphones off.
- You won’t have to scream to make your friends hear you – It’s really frustrating when you’re at a party and you and your friends have to yell at each other to make conversation. Well, at a silent disco party, you can easily talk with your friends without having to yell your throat off. Simply take off your headphones and chat away.
- Choose your sound – With silent disco, you get to choose the tunes to which you want to dance to. You have the option to toggle between different genres and be your own DJ. One cool thing about this is that the headphones change colors depending on what channel you are listening to, so you can also see if some people are on the same channel as you.
- No noise pollution – You can party as loud and as late as you can and you won’t have to worry about disturbing people near your party or event. If you are in a venue that has noise restrictions, you won’t have to worry about packing the party up early.
- It’s a good kind of different – You can let your inhibitions go and meet new people while trying something new. It’s definitely going to be a fun, unique and memorable experience.
Millenials are all about looking for something different and trying out something new. Experiencing a silent disco party is definitely something for the books. @ CAPACITY Silent Disco will definitely give you an unforgettable party experience like no other. You literally have no limitation to having fun and dancing the night away. For more information or details on having an off-the-chart celebration, feel free to contact us at 773-412-3969. We do all sorts of parties and events.